DOD Biotech Public Company Limited was incorporated on 11 February 2011 with paid capital of 1,000,000 Thai baht. The paid capital has now grown to 205,000,247 Thai baht and has been endorsed by the Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) in 2014.
DOD Biotech Public Company Limited became registered in the MAI stock market on 20 June 2018.
- - February 2023 received the certification ISO22000:2018 (Food Safety management system) Scope : Manufacture of Food Supplement Products (Sachet, Capsule, Soft Gel, Liquid, Gel, Jelly and Tablets), Instant Coffee, Instant Beverage, Instant Tea, Concentrated drink.
- - received the certification GHPs/HACCP (Good Hygiene Practices and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) Scope : Manufacture of Food Supplement Products (Sachet, Capsule, Soft Gel, liquid, gel, jelly and Tablets), Instant Coffee, Instant Beverage, Instant Tea, Concentrated drink.
- -received the certification GMP Thai FDA 420 (Good Manufacturing Practice) Notification of the Ministry of Public Health (No.420) Re: Production Process, Production Equipments and Foods Storages. "Excellent" Scope : Tea, Coffee, Food Dietary Supplement (Capsule, Tablet, Powder, Non-Hermatic Sealing), Other Milk Products, Beverage in sealed container (Powder, Non-Hermatic Sealing), Plant Extract, Hemp Seed Oil, Food Products infused with Hemp Seed or Hemp Seed Protein (Food Dietary Supplement Capsule, Food Dietary Supplement Powder), Food Products infused with cannabis or hemp (Beverage in sealed container powder, Food Dietary Supplement Powder), Food Product infused with cannabidiol (CBD) (Food Dietary Supplement Capsule).
- - February 2022 received the certification GHPs /HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point & Good Hygiene Practices) Scope : Manufacture of Food Supplement Products (Sachet Capsule Soft Gel) Instant Coffee and Instant Beverage
- - May 2022 received the certification “Excellent” GMP THAI FDA 420 (Good Manufacturing Practice Notification of the Ministry of Public Health (No. 420)) Scope : Food Supplement Coffee Other Milk Products (Powder) Beverage in sealed container (Powder) and Tea.
- - July 2022 received the certification ISO/IEC17025:2017 from Bureau of Laboratory Quality Standards Ministry of Public Health
- - August 2022 received the certification Green Industry Level 3 (Green System) from Ministry of Industry (Thailand)
- - December 2022 received the certification ISO14001:2015 (Environmental management System) Scope: Manufacture of Food Supplement (Vitamin Milk Protein Soy Protein Collagen Herb/Vegetable/Fruit Extract Power) Packing in Sachet Capsule Soft Gel Instant Coffee and Instant Beverage including Herb Liquid and Powder by Extraction.
- - April 2021 received a license from the Food and Drug Administration for specific control foods including dietary supplements for infants and young children as registered.
- - June 2021 became the first manufaturer in Thailand to receive a license from the Food and Drug Administration for specific control foods including hemp seed oil hemp seed protein and foods containing hemp seed hence becoming the first in Thailand allowed to manufacture food products containing hemp seed oil hemp seed protein commercially.
- - November 2021 decreased the registered capital at the amount of Baht 91,110,864.50 by deducting the remaining ordinary shares from the allocation of newly issued ordinary shares for warrants (DOD-W1) amounting to 182,221,729 shares at the value of 0.50 baht per share. Remaining share amount to 205,000,246.50 baht or 410,000,493 shares at the value of 0.50 baht per share.
- - November 2021 issued and offered warrants to purchase the Company's cordinary shares (DOD-W2) with no more than 205,000,246 units available to the existing shareholders proportionately at the ratio of 2 ordinary shares per 1 unit of warrant expiring within 2 years after date of warrant and at the value of 0.10 baht per unit. The exercise rate is 1 warrant with the right to purchase 1 ordinary share at an exercise price of 18 baht per 1 ordinary share.
- - November 2021 increased the registered capital by 102,500,123 baht by issuing 205,000,046 ordinary shares at the value of 0.50 baht per share to cover the exercise of warrants (DOD-W2) amounting 205,000,246 units.
- - March 2020 certified for ISO 22000:2018 (Food Safery Management) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management) from Intertek Testing Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- - July 2020, certified as a registered laboratory compliant to the standard: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 from Bureau of Laboratory Standards, Department of Medical Sciences Ministry of Health.
- - June 2018 stock exchange commenced in MAI stock market.
- - December 2018 board of directors approved the acquisition of PCCA Laboratory Co. Ltd., a cosmetic and skincare product OEM.
- - December 2018 board of directors approved an interim dividend payment of 0.44 baht per share.
- - February 2017 certified for internal GMP standards (GMP Codex: General Principle of Food Hygiene) HACCP and ISO 22000:2005 by Intertek a certifying agent for private business.
- - March 2017 signed a pact regarding use of processing and extraction technology for Triphala.
- - November 2017 in general shareholder meeting 3/2017 the quorum approved the company to become registered as public company under the name "DOD Biotech Public Company Limited" with registered share value changed from 10 baht per share to 0.50 baht per share and increased registered capital from 150 million baht to 200 million baht issuing 100 million new shares at the value of 0.50 baht each as initial public offering (IPO) and registered on MAI stock market.
- - August 2016 certified for dietary supplement production process from the Central Islamic Commission of Thailand.
- - September 2016 new product launched by the company (OBM)5/ Diet Protein under the trademark "DAIATO."
- - September 2016 relocated office and factory from original location in Kog Krabue Amphoe Muang Samut Sakhon province to the new location at Yoocharoen-Thajeen Industrial Estate 111 Thajeen Amphoe Muang Samut Sakhon province.
- - November 2016 increased registered capital from 90 million baht to 150 million baht for construction of natural herb extraction plant (construction completed and pending for official manufacturing permit) and for purchase of land plot for future growth and for increased business working capital.
- - December 2015 increased registered capital from 50 million to 90 million baht for construction of new office and factory. Changing the share value from 100 baht per share to 10 baht per share. Changed the company name to "DOD Biotech Company Limited."
- - May 2014 increased registered capital from 1 million to 5 million baht for increased business working capital.
- - June 2014 become endorsed by Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) for herbal plant product manufacturing (with exception of soap shampoo toothpaste and cosmetics) pharmaceuticals and/or medicinal active ingredients.
- - September 2014 increased registered capital from 5 million to 50 million baht for increased business working capital.
- - Broaden the scope of business to include sales to normal customers as ODM. The company would then also provide one-stop seervice from the process of product conception and development to the customers' needs product and packaging design marketing consultation sales channel and registration with Thai FDA.
- - December 2013 received GMP standards from Thailand's Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- - February 2011 the company was incorporated as "Thai Learning Innovation Company Limited" for sales of learning media with the registered capital of 1 million Thai baht.
- - December 2011 the company changed its name to "Sukrit 55 Company Limited" with the key business being production of dietary supplements as an OEM.